Friday, January 11, 2008

The Chipmunks - Godsmack - I'm Doing The Best That I can

Duration: 03:24 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-01 16:52:13
User: mikcool55
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

chipmunks  track  godsmack  music  video  i'm  doing  the  best  that  can  

Description:

The Chipmunks !!!!! and i wonder day to day i dont like you anyway i don't need your shit today your pathetic in your own way I feel for you Better fuckin' go away I will behave Better fuckin' go away Im doin' the best i ever did Im doin' the best that i can im doin' the best i ever did i dont need to fantasize You are my pet all the time i dont mind if you go blind you get what you get until your through with mine I feel for you better fuckin' go away I will behave you better go away I feel for you Better fuckin' go away I will behave you better go away I'm doin' the best i ever did i'm doin' the best that i can I'm doin' the best i ever did now, go away I'm doin' the best i ever did i'm doin' the best that i can Im doin' the best i can Now, go away I'm doin the best i ever did go away i'm doin the best that i can go away I'm doin the best i ever did go away i'm doing the best that i can go away i'm doin the best i eva did i'm doin the best that i can im doin the best i eva did now go away Im doin' the best i ever did Im doin' the best that i can im doin' the best i ever did Now go away Im doin' the best i ever did Im doin' the best that i can im doin' the best i ever did Now go away

Comments

richiehagen ::: Favorites  2008-01-08 21:48:55

Yeah it is whatever
__________________________________________________
Planiska ::: Favorites  2008-01-03 16:48:33

This is good, but I think the song is called "whatever"
__________________________________________________
RaphaelVilleneuve ::: Favorites  2008-01-01 23:08:10

Bravo Mik j'adore tes vidéos !
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Bostickband Cena
Nacho gets Drunk!
naruto vs sasuke part 4
My B-day #4
Bostickband Cena
Brenda Bailando cuarta entrega
LITOS EN PAÑALES
gol estupido
ARISTEGUI - Entrevista con Juventino Castro y Castro
crop dusting valle del yaqui
Gimme More
Chris Jericho Returns 11/19/07
Me catching a paintball
Straylightrun
Dinamo
naruto shippuden 6/7 part 3
Petar Dundov live from Valkana Beach, Rovinj
Taylar
Becks beer commercial - helium
Chaaaaaarlieeeeee!


 

No comments: