Sunday, January 13, 2008

The EYE!!

Duration: 00:19 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-08-18 01:54:53
User: Nibui
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Eye  Creepy  Nightmare  Voice  Eat  you  alive  

Description:

** READ THIS! There is not something wrong with your speakers. In the beginning where you can barely hear it, it's because I had my finger over the speaker.. thing. oo; Anywho~ This is what happens when I get bored on the computer and there's a webcam /staring at me/! I played this thing so many times my friend had a nightmare about it because of the voice I made.

Comments

Raijihin ::: Favorites  2006-12-04 12:13:54

<Nosebleed> WHAT WHERE YOU ON?!!!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Funny Dancing Naruto Characters
Duke Clock Error: UNC at Duke 2005
KH2 Roxas vs Axel (second)
50 Cent - So Serious
You don't like money?
Miley Cyrus "All I Want For Christmas Is You" Live [HQ]
Minuto de Oro
Seymour Ghost World ..."JESUS CHRIST!!! MOVE IT!!!!"
Mini Sumo Sensor Test
Pulley: Empty
Blocked YouTube
Evanescence - Call Me When Your Sober - Chipmunk
Video from My Phone (0630071822.3g2)
guess who
Legoman 2
knife dance
Kablam! Episode 13 Part 3/3
完全娛樂 2007-11-13 - 鬥牛要不要場景介紹
GARNET CROW - 幻影
Cattle Decapitation Interview


 

No comments: