Sunday, January 6, 2008

Everyday Ouran (Tamaki/Haruhi)

Duration: 05:09 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-01 20:17:19
User: Sorafan206
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

animation  anime  ouran  high  school  musical  everday  tamaki  haruhi  

Description:

Yay, I finally get to upload this!!! I've tried to upload this before, but it didn't work.(stupid movie maker) Well, anyway. I made this video to the song Everday from High School Musical 2. The anime I used is Ouran High School Host Club and the video is Tamaki/Haruhi I DO NOT OWN RIGHTS TO OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB OR HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!! I just did this for fun and because I am a pretty big fan of both.

Comments

Efronlover14 ::: Favorites  2008-01-02 13:44:46

And I totally understand the taking forever to upload thing. I've got an Ouran video saved to my comp that I wanna upload, but it won't. It's being so stupid. =p
__________________________________________________
Efronlover14 ::: Favorites  2008-01-02 13:39:58

I was just thinking about making a video to this song, and I am so happy I found this! I love it. =]
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

At The Libary
How to make an amazing! bike, persian style
Lamento - Sung by Osoroshii(Preview)
McLaren SLR vs Cadillac Cien
amor de egaño
Gilmore Girls Staffel 7 Folge 6 Teil 5
383 nova dyno
Anh Tăng Bảo Can Kể Lại Chuyến Vượt Biên Kinh Hoàng - 13
Crazy Crap Games? (test vid)
Ben Foster-THAT BOI
Cavemen
Winnie l'Ourson
Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!- Cats 1/2
Dragon Ball GT AMV - Reaching New Horizons
Rihanna- P.S. I'm Still Not Over You With Lyrics
[PV] 12012 - Cyclone
lessons for good living take 1
Pwn Star Show
Only You Can (oneshot)
One Piece - deutsches Opening 6 Grandline ( german )


 

No comments: