Tuesday, November 6, 2007

[Grey's Anatomy] Alex & Ava

Duration: 04:20 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-02 08:28:49
User: endelene
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

[Season 3, Episode 25] "Didn't We Almost Have it All?" Ava: I have every reason to go, and- and- and yeah I´m scared, and yeah this is moving at warp speed, and yeah I´m freaking out, but Jeff is good, and Jeff is the father of my child, the man is out buying a car seat right now, and the minute he gets back... I have every reason to go, because medically there´s no need for me to stay... medically.... Alex: Oh, yeah, okay, then I´ll just check the chart, we´ll see what... Ava: Damn it! Alex: What? Ava: Are you... do I have to spell everything out for you? Did you sniff too much glue as a child? I´m asking you something here! Alex: What do you want from me? Ava: I- I want you to give me a reason to stay, a real reason... Jeff is a decent guy, a good decent guy, but to him I´m Rebecca and I don´t know if I am Rebecca anymore...you know me, you knew when I couldn´t even speak who I was. You named me Ava and I was more me as Ava, than I´ll ever be as Rebecca... Look I have every reason to go back to my life and I will, unless you... Alex, I´m asking you to give me a reason to stay here, a reason from you... Alex: Jeff loves you, he is a decent guy... Ava: Alex give me a reason...

Comments

No comments: