Thursday, October 18, 2007

Step by step Puppet show rudiments of language ~expose' 1

Duration: 10:00 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-09 13:20:16
User: dospook
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I am trying to define some ideas of our inheritance of language and the rules of language in grammar as well as the rules of our customs and culture, which the language yeilds and we progenerate. Verification of items, nouns and objects. This is to develop a base of perspective from which I can speak about the functions and attributes of objective & subjective, ontological & epistimological, thesist & atheist, bachlor vs bachelor (i'm a goof) considerations.

Comments

Boucrate ::: Favorites
Yea we do work hard on becoming ignorant. It gotta be plausible! Very good video performance my friend.
07-10-11 08:53:22
__________________________________________________
StevenErnest ::: Favorites
Wow, this is like watching an Azrienoch vid on Sandoz acid...! I suspected you two were separated at birth. And the Azrienoch "can" virus/meme strikes again -- I didn't think it could, but it apparently can. Is a bachlor the same thing as a bachelor? ;p Good stuff, Mr. Dospook! ^_^
07-10-10 15:04:54
__________________________________________________
dospook ::: Favorites
I'm a (spelling) goof when I'm in a hurry. You'd think my never being married might have me spelling 'husband' wrongly more often the 'bachelor'. Then again, I always just check 'single'.
07-10-11 02:42:19
__________________________________________________
savagemike90 ::: Favorites
Around 9:41 you talk about them having the same idea, that is alright, but it seems almost impossible for us to be able to do that by just looking at words or hearing them. It should all look like this dsijsfdklj idjfdks ijdkldldkid didjd lkok ere, what you get from those words should be the same as these. It's hard to explain, I think I'm probably more confused then I understand.
07-10-10 01:02:59
__________________________________________________
azrienoch ::: Favorites
That was fun! I was disagreeing with parts, and then you started to deconstruct the things I disagreed with in a cool way right before youtube cut you off. Excellent job!
07-10-09 14:17:40
__________________________________________________

No comments: