Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Kingdom Hearts - Shrinking Universe

Duration: 06:40 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-13 09:55:50
User: muzicrox
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

My second vid :) This one is about Riku's heart being easyly manipulated by the darkness because of his envy towards Sora and the relationship he has with Kairi. Video provided by: kh-Vids.net Audio: Muse - Shrinking Universe I do not own any of this. Hope you enjoy btw sorry for the stupid blackness at the end, my mistake.

Comments

jessaliscious ::: Favorites
hey girl its me, cool vid. Your gona have to show me how to make one now! that's so cool, anyways i will get back to u shortly.
07-10-16 01:37:49
__________________________________________________
muzicrox ::: Favorites
Thanks Jess ;)Appreciate it
07-10-16 02:00:05
__________________________________________________

No comments: