Friday, October 19, 2007

Edger Allen Poe (Fan Trailer-Read Description please)

Duration: 02:49 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-10 20:44:07
User: FlametteX
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

NOTE: This may be footage from Sleepy Hollow and inst officially made just something I made to get my someday fan fiction across to people enjoy! Read down for more Wow! Very pleased with my self. I made my Edger Allen Poe Trailer, to push my Fan fiction I may write some day, I finished it,just last night. And though it is about 1:49 it sure took at less a good 3 hours. But am so pleased with myself. Take a look. The footage I use is from Sleepy Hollow. Johnny Depp plays Edger Allen Poe Christina Ricci Plays Annabell Lenore Lee The Music is Ironically from music Album Series called Nox Arcana and Name of it was called Shadow of the Raven which is a CD all about Poe and his works and all tracks our about all his poems. Hehe The music title is called Madelines Lament Enjoy!

Comments

ihearteureka7 ::: Favorites
Very cool! I like it =D The stor sounds very interesting!
07-10-15 03:54:30
__________________________________________________

No comments: